|Elizabeth MacKenzie, PhD 206.932.2590 (Office)
Child & Adolescent Psychologist 206.315.9736 (Fax) email
Education & License
- Washington License
- Ph.D., Clinical
of North Carolina at
- Intern, University of
- Fellow, Indiana
Educational Assessment & Consultation
- Early childhood development.
- Learning Disability
- 504 plans and I.E.P.s.
- Attendance at school meetings.
- Educational advocacy.
- School or daycare behavior.
- Accommodations for entrance tests such
as the SAT.
- College accommodations.
Copyright © 2007 West Seattle Psychological Services
Seattle skyline image from ABKL Designs
Child & Adolescent Concerns
- ADHD/ADD, attention problems.
- Anxiety and depression.
- Tantrums, aggression, defiance.
- Parenting challenges
- Adoption issues.
West Seattle Psychological Services
4746 44th Ave SW, Ste. 202 (Level C)
Seattle, WA 98116
We are located in the West Seattle Junction, across the
street from Junction Hardware