|Elizabeth MacKenzie, PhD 206.932.2590 (Office)
Child & Adolescent Psychologist 206.315.9736 (Fax) email
Education & License
- Washington License
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology,
University of North Carolina
at Chapel Hill.
- Intern, University of Florida.
- Post-doctoral Fellow, Indiana
- Research on parenting,
bullying, and behavior
- U.W. Research Scientist
I have been in private practice
since 2003. When I am not doing
the job I love, I am cooking,
hiking, making ceramics, and
being with my family.
Psychological Assessment and Consultation
- Co-occurring difficulties with behavior, social skills, and emotional
- Learning Disorders
- 504 plans and I.E.P.s.
- School/daycare observations
- SAT/ACT/GRE and other test accommodations
- College/Graduate school accommodations.
- Consultation about school placement and behavior plans.
Copyright © 2007 West Seattle Psychological Services
Seattle skyline image from ABKL Designs
Help for Parents
- Parenting young children with challenging behavior
such as tantrums, aggression, defiance, homework
struggles, sibling conflict, sleep issues, and
difficulties following daily routines.
- I provide evidence-based parenting interventions.
Most of the families I work with have a child with
ADHD and behavior problems, many of whom have
co-occurring social, emotional, and developmental
West Seattle Psychological Services
4746 44th Ave SW, Ste. 202 (Level C)
Seattle, WA 98116
We are located in the West Seattle Junction, across the
street from Junction Hardware